I’m going for world-record blog post speed today. I am leaving for my discipler’s house in 15 minutes and I haven’t yet packed up my things to go. I was reminded last night that it’s been a while since I posted. I think the ever-blessed bullet points will serve me well. If you don’t know me well, please take away one thing from this entry–bullet points are really not my style…I’m a full-fleshed paragrapher by nature.
- the recharge this past weekend was totally awesome
- I actually didn’t expect to enjoy it as much as I did
- the kids coming made all the difference.
- I went to a band and choir concert last night at Northview MS
- it was awesome…I was impressed especially with the choir.
- I drank great coffee today, yesterday, and the day before
- I had a dream last night which was bad but I can’t remember it
- I hit 3,000 miles on The Black Pearl last Thursday evening
- I miss Karen really bad
- I’m paranoid about missing something I’ve committed to, but I haven’t worked out a solution
- today’s my first day off in 7 days
- I get another one on Thursday.
- I read a book last night that was really disjointed (yes, all in one night…sorry K, I missed your call)
- today might be laundry day
- it’s supposed to be warm today
- I can’t remember anything else to write.
patty, over and out.